Camac - Mademoiselle
Mademoiselle Concert Lever Harp
- Height: 62" (159 cm)
- Weight: 48 lbs (22 kg)
- Range: 40 strings, E00 - A36
- E00 to F3: nylon for gut string harp
- E4 to D26: standard gut
- C27 to A36: lever harp wires
- Woods: Maple and Beech for the body, Spruce for the soundboard
- Finishes: Natural Maple, Cherry Wood, Walnut, Mahogany, Ebony
- Decorated soundboard optional - ADDITIONAL $325.00 for a beautifully hand painted soundboard.
The Mademoiselle is a stunning 40 string harp, with pedal gut strings and a big pedal harp sound.
This lever harp is directly inspired by Camac's concert grand harps. It has the same playing characteristics, the same string lengths, the same spacing, tension, touch and playing position. The only difference is that it has 40 strings, and, instead of pedals, the superb Camac lever mechanism. A large non-pedal harp, it remains highly affordable for its size, and ensures a natural transition towards the concert harp – ideal for young players. Its gauge, spacing and string tension are identical. It is therefore also especially suitable for students who wish to move on to the pedal harp later.
Hand craftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Mademoiselle - Mahogany finish Mademoiselle - Mahogany finish
- Mademoiselle - Cherry Wood finish Mademoiselle - Cherry Wood finish
- Mademoiselle - Natural Maple finish Mademoiselle - Natural Maple finish
- Mademoiselle - Walnut finish Mademoiselle - Walnut finish
- Optional Decorated Soundboard - Finn Optional Decorated Soundboard - Finn
- Optional Decorated Soundboard - Fleurie Optional Decorated Soundboard - Fleurie
- Optional Decorated Soundboard - Shamrock Optional Decorated Soundboard - Shamrock
- Optional Decorated Soundboard - Sylphe Optional Decorated Soundboard - Sylphe