Camac - Stivell
Concert Lever Harp
- Height: 62" (157 cm)
- Weight: 38 lbs (17.5 kg)
- Range: 38 strings, C00 - A36
- C00 - F3: nylon for gut-strung harp
- E4 - D26: Folk/light gut
- C27 - A36: lever harp bass wires
- Woods: Maple, Zebrano or Kevazingo for the body, Spruce for the soundboard
- Finishes: Natural Maple, Natural Walnut, Zebrano or Kevazingo
- Decorated soundboard optional - ADDITIONAL $325.00 for a beautifully hand painted soundboard.
A renowned name for a prestigious instrument: our Stivell harp is the direct descendant, in an acoustic version, of Alan Stivell's famous electric harp. Its appearance has even been designed by the famous Breton harpist himself, and his signature is engraved on a medal on the harp.
The Stivell is specially equipped with a double soundboard. The main soundboard is doubled by a reinforcement layer in the bass register, which increases the amount of wood set vibrating by the strings, and gives a particularly rich sound, and a perfect balance throughout the harp's range. Combining pure lines, the finest materials, top-end finishes and advanced technology, the Stivell is without question a superb concert instrument.
Hand craftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Stivell - Kevazingo finish Stivell - Kevazingo finish
- Stivell - Natural Maple finish Stivell - Natural Maple finish
- Stivell - Walnut finish Stivell - Walnut finish
- Stivell - Zebrano finish Stivell - Zebrano finish
- Soundboard Decoration - Finn Soundboard Decoration - Finn
- Soundboard Decoration - Fleurie Soundboard Decoration - Fleurie
- Soundboard Decoration - Shamrock Soundboard Decoration - Shamrock
- Soundboard Decoration - Sylphe Soundboard Decoration - Sylphe