Camac - Elysee
Concert Grand Harp
- Height: 73" (187 cm)
- Weight: 86 lbs (39 kg)
- Range: 47 strings, G00 (above 1st octave) - C45 (7th octave)
- Woods: Rosewood, and Spruce for the soundboard
- Finish: Natural Rosewood, with ornaments in gilded bronze
A French legend, reborn
A Concert Grand harp in the purest French tradition, the Élysée is a vibrant homage to its ancestors, the great Erard harps, and to the golden age of French luthiery.
Inspired by Erard's Empire models, it also evokes them aesthetically, with ornaments in gilded bronze. Made from finest rosewood throughout, with all the expertise of the Camac craftsmen, the Élysée's magnificent musicality brings the legendary instruments of old to life again.
Electro-Acoustic Option (for amplification) - Additional $495.00
This amplifier has a volume control, and a filter for eliminating knocking noises caused by excess low frequencies. It can also function as a DI Box, or Direct Box, which enables you to connect your instrument to a professional sound (PA) system.
Hand craftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Elysee - Natural Rosewood finish, ornaments in gilded bronze Elysee - Natural Rosewood finish, ornaments in gilded bronze
- Pedal Harp Extended Soundboard Decoration Pedal Harp Extended Soundboard Decoration