Camac - Atlantide Prestige
Concert Grand Harp
- Height: 73" (186 cm)
- Weight: 77 lbs (35 kg)
- Range: strings, G00 (above 1st octave)- C45 (7th octave)
- Woods: Maple, and Spruce for the soundboard
- Finishes: Natural Maple, Mahogany, Cherry Wood, Ebony, Rosewood, Zebrano, Kevazingo, Special custom finishes
The essence of our passion for the harp
Light and easy to play, with clean, pure lines, the Atlantide gives free rein to the joys of musical interpretation and virtuosity. Its spectacular acoustic performance and beautiful appearance have made it a benchmark among professional harps, treasured by numerous artists, conservatoires and renowned international orchestras.
Rare wood finishes
The Atlantide Prestige is now available in rare, fine woods.
Tropical rosewood, Bubinga and Zingana from the Indies, Africa and South America offer a staggering range of colour, veining and design, and transform our Atlantide in a unique objet d’art of unparalleled beauty. Like all our wood, they are selected from sustainable forests, with strict regard for environmental conservation.
Electro-Acoustic Option (for amplification) - Additional $495.00
This amplifier has a volume control, and a filter for eliminating knocking noises caused by excess low frequencies. It can also function as a DI Box, or Direct Box, which enables you to connect your instrument to a professional sound (PA) system.
Optional Soundboard Decoration - Additional $400.00
Hand craftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Atlantide Prestige - Mahogany finish Atlantide Prestige - Mahogany finish
- Atlantide Prestige - Kevazingo finish Atlantide Prestige - Kevazingo finish
- Atlantide Prestige - Natural Maple finish Atlantide Prestige - Natural Maple finish
- Atlantide Prestige - Zebrano finish Atlantide Prestige - Zebrano finish
- Optional Pedal Harp Extended Soundboard Decoration Optional Pedal Harp Extended Soundboard Decoration
- Kevazingo finish Kevazingo finish
- Palissandre finish Palissandre finish
- Zebrano finish Zebrano finish