Camac - Schola
Baby Grand Harp
- Height: 71" (181 cm)
- Weight: 73 lbs (33 kg)
- Range: 46 strings, G00 (above 1st octave) - D44 (7th octave)
- Woods: Maple, and Spruce for the soundboard
- Finish: Mahogany, Special custom finishes (price on asking)
The Schola is a 46-string harp in the Baby Grand class, and not a "reduced size" model, as exist elsewhere. Conceived to assure a natural transition to any 47-string harp, the Schola has the same spacing, tension and pedal box. It is highly accessible in terms of both size and price, and above all, it is a Camac harp: light, with a beautiful sound, and easy to maintain.
Soundboard decoration available for an additional $400.00
Handcraftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Pedal Harp Straight Soundboard Decoration Pedal Harp Straight Soundboard Decoration
- Schola - Mahogany finish Schola - Mahogany finish