Camac - Trianon 47
Trianon 47 - Concert Grand Harp
- Height: 73" (186 cm)
- Weight: 77 lbs (35 kg)
- Range: 47 strings, G00 (above 1st octave) - C45 (7th octave)
- Woods: Maple, and Spruce for the soundboard
- Finishes: Natural Maple, Mahogany, Ebony; special custom finishes (price on request)
Trianon, beauty seen and heard
The Trianon 47 share the highest professional specifications of the Atlantide Prestige. Its specially-selected, hand-carved woods result in an instrument of breathtaking appearance and fabulous sound. Seen and heard throughout the world, in all kinds of top-level performance, the Trianon is a perfect voice for the magical world of the harpist's art.
Electro-Acoustic Option (for amplification) - Additional $495.00
This amplifier has a volume control, and a filter for eliminating knocking noises caused by excess low frequencies. It can also function as a DI Box, or Direct Box, which enables you to connect your instrument to a professional sound (PA) system.
Hand craftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Pedal Harp Extended Soundboard Decoration Pedal Harp Extended Soundboard Decoration
- Trianon 47 - Natural Maple finish Trianon 47 - Natural Maple finish