Camac - Hermine
- Height: 48" (122 cm)
- Weight: 24 lbs (11 kg)
- Range: 34 strings, A1 - C34
- Alliance (A1 - D26)
- Lever harp bass wires (C27 - C34)
- Low feet / high legs
- Woods: Maple and beech for the body, Spruce for the soundboard
- Finishes: Natural Maple, Cherry Wood, Walnut, Mahogany, Ebony
Student lever harp
Created in 2003 following requests from harp teachers, the Hermine is an excellent student lever harp. Its small size and light weight make it particularly suitable for younger players. Equipped with Alliance strings, it combines the roundness and power of gut strings with the robustness and stability of synthetic strings. Light, easy to handle and of impeccable quality, the Hermine is also very accessible, thanks to its very attractive price. The legs unscrew for easier transportation, as well as height flexibility. A base with feet is available, instead of the legs, for the more diminutive among us!
Currently in stock - Mahogany with High Legs for immediate delivery.
All other finishes, hand craftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Hermine - Mahogany finish Hermine - Mahogany finish
- Hermine - Ebony finish Hermine - Ebony finish
- Hermine - Cherry Wood finish Hermine - Cherry Wood finish
- Hermine - Natural Maple finish Hermine - Natural Maple finish
- Hermine - Walnut finish Hermine - Walnut finish