Camac - Janet
Concert Lever Harp
- Height: 50" (129 cm)
- Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Range: 34 strings, A1 - C34
- Strings: nylon (A1 - D26), lever harp bass wires (C27 - C34)
- Woods: Maple or Walnut for the body, Spruce for the soundboard
- Finishes: Natural Maple, Natural Walnut
- Decorated soundboard optional - ADDITIONAL $325.00 for a beautifully hand painted soundboard.
Pacific Atlantic Harps does custom orders.
... If you love it, we can order it for you.
When Joël Garnier offered to make me ‘the harp of my dreams’, I dreamt of a harp that I, and my colleagues and students would love to play of course, it would be quintessentially Irish, and more besides! Janet’s shape is inspired by Ireland’s ancient instruments with the silver flash on the front sparkling as it’s performed in halls ancient and modern. Its traditionally Irish, narrower string spacing and lighter tension allow the player to fly lightly over the strings, while still giving a fantastic tone, both rich and bright. An Irish harper always has his harp at the ready, so Janet is light and easy to transport. Thank you, Jakez, for realising Joël’s and my dream of the ultimate Irish harp. I am proud to play and be associated with such a triumph for Celtic music.Janet Harbison
For color availability please contact Pacific Harps. If the finish of your choice is not in stock we can order it for you.
Hand craftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Janet - Natural maple finish Janet - Natural maple finish
- Janet - Natural walnut finish Janet - Natural walnut finish
- Decorated Soundboard - Finn Decorated Soundboard - Finn
- Decorated Soundboard - Fleurie Decorated Soundboard - Fleurie
- Decorated Soundboard - Shamrock Decorated Soundboard - Shamrock
- Decorated Soundboard - Sylphe Decorated Soundboard - Sylphe