Camac - Telenn
- Height: 57" (146 cm)
- Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
- Range: 34 strings, A1 - C34
- Nylon for gut-strung harp (A1 - F3)
- Classical gauge gut (E4 - D26)
- Lever harp bass wires (C27 - C34)
- Low feet / high legs
- Woods: Maple and Beech for the body, Spruce for the soundboard
- Finishes: Natural Maple, Cherry Wood, Walnut, Mahogany, Ebony
The Telenn is a harp comparable with the Hermine, for those who prefer gut strings. Its small size (34 strings) and affordable price make it an ideal starter or travelling instrument. Like the Korrigan and Hermine, it is available either on flat feet or higher legs, according to your preference.
Hand craftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Telenn - Mahogany finish Telenn - Mahogany finish
- Telenn - Cherry Wood finish Telenn - Cherry Wood finish
- Telenn - Walnut finish Telenn - Walnut finish
- Telenn - Natural Maple finish Telenn - Natural Maple finish