Camac - Ulysse
Concert Lever Harp
- Height: 50" (128 cm)
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.8 kg)
- Range: 34 strings, A1 - C34
- Stringing: Alliance © folk gauge (A1 - D26) Lever harp bass wires (C27 - C34)
- Material used: Carbon Fibre for the body, Spruce for the soundboard
- Finishes: Black, White, Red, Green or Blue, or custom colours on request
- Decorated soundboard optional - ADDITIONAL $325.00 for a beautifully hand painted soundboard.
Following the success of our DHC electric harp range, Camac Harps has employed the most advanced techniques in order to create an instrument specifically for traveling. Camac’s inspiration for the Ulysse came from Greek harpist Elisa Vellia, who wanted a harp suitable for international travel. Our engineers have achieved the ultimate goal of innovation combined with the finest principles of traditional craftsmanship.
Our “Ulysse” (Ulysses) has a soundboard made from the finest spruce, and yet is extraordinarily light, thanks to materials used in aircraft. Carbon - synonymous with modernity and high performance - is exceptionally strong and stable under varying temperatures and humidity levels. Additionally, the Ulysse is equipped with titanium tuning pegs. The unique mechanical properties of this metal ensure a lightweight, robust neck.
For optimal sonority when amplified, we have selected the finest microphone system: the Ischell Box ®.
All other finishes, hand craftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Ulysse - Ebony finish Ulysse - Ebony finish
- Soundboard Decoration - Finn Soundboard Decoration - Finn
- Soundboard Decoration - Fleurie Soundboard Decoration - Fleurie
- Soundboard Decoration - Shamrock Soundboard Decoration - Shamrock
- Soundboard Decoration - Sylphe Soundboard Decoration - Sylphe