Camac - EC Llanera 35 with pickup
EC Llanera 35 with Integrated Ischell Box Pickup and Preamp System
- Height: 61" (155 cm)
- Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg)
- Range: 35 strings (nylon), E1 - F35
- Woods: Maple and Beech for the body, Cedar for the soundboard
- Finishes: Natural Maple, Cherry Wood, Walnut, Mahogany, Ebony, Blue
- Integrated Ischell Box Pickup and Preamp System
The EC Llanera both has the identity of the arpa Llanera I play, and is a state-of-the art harp of the highest new standard. It's traditional string tension is combined with wrapped bass wires for better intonation and resonance, brilliantly accurate levers, an improved sound box and the rich, balanced acoustic sound that is the trademark of all Camac harps. It is also the first lever Llanera, unlocking still more musical potential. Light and practical, with reliable standard tuning pegs and concert harp spacing for improved ease of playing, I am proud to give it my name.
Hand craftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- EC Llanera 35 - Ebony finish EC Llanera 35 - Ebony finish
- EC Llanera 35 - Blue finish EC Llanera 35 - Blue finish
- EC Llanera 35 - Cherry Wood finish EC Llanera 35 - Cherry Wood finish
- EC Llanera 35 - Mahogany finish EC Llanera 35 - Mahogany finish