Camac - Oriane 44
Semi-Grand Concert Harp
- Height: 67" (170 cm)
- Weight: 61 lbs (28 kg)
- Range: 44 strings, G00 (above 1st octave) - F42 (6th octave)
- Woods: Maple, and Spruce for the soundboard
- Finishes: Natural Maple, Natural Rosewood, Special custom finishes (price on asking)
Excellence and passion in perfect accord
Our Oriane 44 is a smaller "Baby Grand" harp of exceptional quality. It offers a perfect touring solution for professionals, or is a wonderful instrument for the serious amateur wishing to spoil themselves!
Like the Oriane 47 Concert Grand, the Oriane 44 has a magnificent sound and looks stunning. It is hand-carved, hand-gilded in 24 carat gold, and only exceptionally fine woods are chosen to make it.
Electro-Acoustic Option (for amplification) - Additional $495.00
This amplifier has a volume control, and a filter for eliminating knocking noises caused by excess low frequencies. It can also function as a DI Box, or Direct Box, which enables you to connect your instrument to a professional sound (PA) system.
Hand craftsmanship from France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Oriane 44 - Natural Maple finish, hand carved with 24-carat traditional water gilding Oriane 44 - Natural Maple finish, hand carved with 24-carat traditional water gilding
- Pedal Harp Extended Soundboard Decoration Pedal Harp Extended Soundboard Decoration