Camac - Trianon 47
Trianon 47 - Concert Grand Harp
- Height: 73" (186 cm)
- Weight: 77 lbs (35 kg)
- Range: 47 strings, G00 (above 1st octave) - C45 (7th octave)
- Woods: Maple, and Spruce for the soundboard
- Finishes: Natural Maple, Mahogany, Ebony; special custom finishes (price on request)
Trianon, beauty seen and heard
The Trianon 47 share the highest professional specifications of the Atlantide Prestige. Its specially-selected, hand-carved woods result in an instrument of breathtaking appearance and fabulous sound. Seen and heard throughout the world, in all kinds of top-level performance, the Trianon is a perfect voice for the magical world of the harpist's art.
Electro-Acoustic Option (for amplification) - Additional $495.00
This amplifier has a volume control, and a filter for eliminating knocking noises caused by excess low frequencies. It can also function as a DI Box, or Direct Box, which enables you to connect your instrument to a professional sound (PA) system.
For color availability please contact Pacific Harps. If the finish of your choice is not in stock we can order it for you.
Hand craftsmanship in France takes up to 16 weeks.
- Pedal Harp Extended Soundboard Decoration Pedal Harp Extended Soundboard Decoration
- Trianon 47 - Natural Maple finish Trianon 47 - Natural Maple finish